Friday, December 7, 2012

ptl


fear is a funny thing. the opposite of love the bible calls it. sometimes I get really afraid when people who what I'm really like, or how I think, or what makes me tick, or what makes me feel loved. I get scared that once they figure me out they wont want to keep me apart of their life any more. but then He reminded me that I shouldn't be looking for my worth in what people think of me. I should remember that just like an earthly princess doesn't get crowned a princess because of what she does or how good at something she is, shes a princess because her dad is a king. royalty is running through her veins. she didn't earn it. she was born with it. royalty is running through my veins now too. and even though i fail him daily, it doesn't stop how highly He esteems me. hooooly, I'm so screwed up but He loves me anyway, what the?! 

Most of the time life is pretty flippin awesome. God is good. PTL.
but it also helps when you have great people around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So Lord here we are with humbled hearts to see Your will be done,
Let love shape us to Your own design to bear our Maker's sign.